If you are truly interested in someone and really want to be successful- I really recommend not writing the following:
· “wanna chat?” Reminds me of “ wanna fuck?”
· “My name is Dick, I am 5’9”, love life and my 3 cats. I have a big heart and my friends can’t believe I am single… with my 3 cats…” - Copy, paste. A big no- no!
· “how r u?”- Spend the time to write a complete sentence.
· If you are over 33, never write “lol” in your emails or profile. Especially many times in one sentence. It can dry us up like a clam on a hot beach with no shade.
· “hey baby”- Didn’t your mother teach you manners? Your sister? Aunt?
Some tips for profiles:
· Never write: “I work” or “One that I love” for profession. It tells us nothing about you. You could be working at a strip bar for all we know or a drug dealer. Wait a minute…
· Never say you are a good-looking guy. You come across as vain. We will decide if you are or not- to us. Men are sexier when they don’t flaunt it.
· Never make your occupation sound more impressive than it actually is. We will be disappointed.
· Never write “women” in your interests or “sex”. We know, we know.
If a woman does not respond:
· She could be not attracted to you. It is that simple.
· She thinks you are nuts because you look nuts in you photos.
· She sees a major incompatibility. You are a big camper and she loves five star hotels.
· You are a student and can’t afford the 5 star hotels.
· Too short, too tall.
· You wrote xox after the email. Yuck.
· You called us “Babe, Honey, Sweetie... please. You are a stranger and should use these words unless you are officially dating us. It is patronizing.
· You are too young, too old.
· You seem creepy.
· It is obvious that you are looking to “hook up”.
· You are too good-looking and won’t be able to keep up or fight off all of the beautiful women who will want to sleep with you.
· You have too many kids, alimony and probably no money.
· You live somewhere where she would never want to even visit.
· You have 5 cats. She hates cats.
· She is allergic to cats.
· You come across as damaged goods, depressed or angry.
· You don’t want kids and she does, you want kids, she doesn't.
· She does not want to deal with your kids or ex-wife.
· You are separated, not yet divorced. She left you and you could be still in love with her.
· She does not see any long-term potential, you smoke or do drugs. financially unstabe.. could be anything.
... you never asked us a question... what are we responding to?
...you look like her father, ex-boyfriend, past stalker..
...you have a mustache and so does her father.
If a woman does not respond, it could be for any reason. She also could be tired or in a bad mood. Maybe she meant to, but forgot. Women can get bombarded with emails. If you write her again, and still no response- move on. Or try again in a couple of months. We can change our minds with time and experience. Never "blow up" at her in a email for not responding. This is a major red flag. Some have done this to me in an email and it is very unpleasant. Good luck!